These are the steps to enrolling in our medium sized business owner health plans- a true business care health innovation.
1. Employers may submit an automated quote request at any time and receive an instant email quote. You can request a free consultation call to assist you with understanding the plans in relation to your particular business. No obligation. No other companies will call. ( AGENT NAME: Shannon D. Smith, AGENT ID: 101220379 )
2. Mid-size Employers begin any enrollment process or interest in pursuing a potential enrollment by joining the SB/A CoOp. Select “Employers Begin Enrollment Here” (on the website) by scrolling down to that button. Important: Employers must join the SB/A CoOp by completing the Membership Agreement and agree to pay the annual $24 membership fee ($2.00/month) in order to access the health care plans.
3. Employers joining the SB/A CoOp, triggers the Plan Administrator to build a custom enrollment site for Employers/Employees and their dependents.Employers set an enrollment period generally from 1-2 weeks. Employers determine whether to use Benefit Counselors, Zoom Presentations, or print materials and websites.Use the Employer Custom Enrollment site to enroll Employees and their dependents.
4. Employers: For start dates on the 1st of the month, Employer Group enrollments must be completed by the 20th of the prior month.Plan Administrator sends a “no pay” invoice with a group monthly ACH breakdown on the 21st. Employer accepts or adjusts the “list”. The monthly ACH occurs on the 27th
5. Enrollees: Plan Administrator sends out an automated “Email welcome” to all enrollees with access instructions for a temporary medical ID card. (Benefit and eligibility files available toward the end of the month, around the 28th). Enrollee files are assembled and permanent plastic ID cards, plus complete welcome package will arrive by USPS mail in about 10 days.
1. As explained elsewhere in this site, our plans are actually set up for business groups with 2 or more people per ERISA regulations; however, in these times, we have been authorized to allow self-employed individual business owners, sole proprietors, freelancers and others without health care plans to enroll into our DAC agent group as DAC agents. Therefore, you need to sign up as a DAC agent first. Click DAC icon to sign up as an agent for FREE, simple and easy and there is no obligation: nothing you must sell nor buy- except your monthly health care costs if you choose to do so. DAC will send you a 9-digit agent ID code. Click DAC icon below.
2. Once you receive your 9-digit DAC agent ID number, place it directly at the end of this url: https://sbafreedomprotect.com/. This will be your access point to the DAC agent SB/A health care plan portal. There you can view plans, rates and get an auto-quote and also contact information should you need more information on the plans. Click the SB/A icon below. Note: this is a different link that the one for business groups of 2 or more.
(Note: Those 65 years of age and older are not eligible)
WE ALSO WORK WITH SMALL BUSINESSES, LARGE BUSINESSES - ANY BUSINESS OF 2 OR MORE